Sunday, May 29, 2011

Andy hui红馆开唱。

Last night, Andy Hui held the first of three shows to his ON AND ON 25th Anniversary Concert at Hong Kong Coliseum. Of course his girlfriend Sammi Cheng went to support him!

Haha. I am shock when saw this concert pic! Is this andy hui? I am shock coz see him wearing this costume! It really attract my attention to google n youtube ing his concert info! Haha.. I am totally like this kind of style. btw it look gay. But I am not gay.. Hahaha..

My last meet his is his big4 live in malaysia. Tht not his solo show.. And dint sing tht much song coz the he group together wit william soo,Edmund and dick cheung...tht wt they cal big four~ haha..the older hk boy band!!!

Thinking if this costume wear on me.. Wht the feeling?? Hahahaha...
Roy send via blackberry service by maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment