Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tanzini @ G tower

29th floor G tower.. my 1st ala ala fine dining lunch experience wit  babi..
after our lunch we continue our drink wit nice outdoor lounge
wit klcc view from 29th floor! 
is  a very nice place for friend gathering chill up or family dinner
or bringing ur lovely GF for a anniversary dine~
(but is  my GF bring ing me here :D opps shiiii~~)

 her soup of the day
(the plate huge&it look like ufo)

my Crispy turkey salad

for my drink, i always go for affogato..
in my memories so far i think this the nice affogato i had~
the most cheaper affagato i had is rm7 and the most expensive is rm24
for this.. i really forget how $. 
(i cant waiting for this coming thurs, the venue. coz i found tht they affogato is by haagen dazs
ice-cream omg! i am gonna try tht soon!)
her iphone size prawn pasta.omg..
why iphone size??

see.........
i cant belive the prawn is big...
coz of fine dining style i feel tht the food is very small n i feel nothing after finish eat our 3 course meal
haha (sorry i eat lots!! haha)

  my Pan roast omage 3 barramundi

dessert of the day... too sweet for me. ;( 
Outdoor lounge area for after-dinner drinks.

Address:
Tanzini Upper Deck
Level 29, GTower
199 Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2168 1899

No comments:

Post a Comment