Thursday, October 15, 2009

good bye my NAD302..wellcome EL84 tube

(this not my listening room,is the showroom i grab my chinese tube)

good bye to my NAD302.now i start get into tube world... one of my dream come true...
i already afford n get a full tube hi-fi system...chinese made full tube wit EL84 tube,point to point.that my new toy n pair wit chinese made speaker,Vifa inside...
chinese EL84 x4 ,6n1 x2 , 12w classA point to point.

just buy a QED audio 1 to my pioneer souce.

looking for solid rosewood speaker stand for my speaker.


well...so this my current setting...planing to upgrade a solid rosewood speaker stand for my speaker,
and tube buffer!! maybe will get the yaqin tube buffer..n change my current tube to Russia EL84 tube..

so this the yaqing tube buffer that i still thinking about..cost rm400

current track i listen to:
  1. susan wong-i m easy
  2. kari bremnes-a love in berlin
  3. jheena lodwick-do that to me one more time
  4. 童丽-dialogue II
  5. diana krall-temptation
  6. jane monheit-just squeeze me
  7. jane monhiet-waters of march
  8. 2v1g-新不了情
  9. 2v1g-是否
  10. 2v1g-不只是朋友,不愿一个人。
  11. zee avi(album)
  12. 赵学而-听tin

No comments:

Post a Comment