Monday, May 4, 2009

my blog promo in 'delicious' blog :p

i am thx ur promo..the promo is like this:

someone want me to promote his blog.so,im juz doing him a favour.
his name is ROY.u can call him lan jiao Roy XD.
joking la..haha.this is his blog.
he is a hairstylisy at kimarie.u can look for him if u need a haircut or restyle.
shud be not bad ;p

ROY,when belanja me makan theobroma chocolate lounge?
im helping u to look for potential customer.
free avertising in my blog eh..:p

Haha..i am shock n suprise when i c miss delicious promo my blog in her blog..kaka..but y i suddently be lan jiao ROY d??so ugly la this name haha~later my market drop loh..;p
sumore...can look for me for hair do.not shud be not bad...IS comfirm u will look great n beautiful than before...haha..like this only good promo ma...
ur promo so bad,still need me belanja u theobroma chocolate lounge ka?? haha..XD
if u green like me,i sure will post ur blog link here kakaka~~~

p/s:im more relaxing n smile alone~

1 comment:

  1. Coz last time u used to say : Apa Lanjiao ma.. Hahaha... wait till u got lots of customer then u will thank me. Such sacrifice damn worth it lorr XD




    ms. delicious

    ReplyDelete