Sunday, June 21, 2009

blur~saturday morning.traning.!!


last night so hungry really cant slep will...duno which PK 016 6577950 miss cal me.MCH u know i damn hungry,is hard to i fall in sleep suddenly shock n awake when this duno who PK miss cal me...WHO R U???(i cant slep will this all also delicious wrong.)

I wake up late today so i also late to my traning.ok today training is by this tall girl.WONG YIN YUE..haha~~actually not too tall loh..i think me tall than her.ciu~listen whole morning.really duno wtf she talking haha really so deep need do it by ur self u understand it..sei loh.. i am free hand cutting so i more hard to understand loh...MCH....that wong yin yue sendiri also duno wat she talking wo~ when i ask her on phone...haha... i need ur note la.~~

Because of my birthday,my salon manager say lets use or lateness money to buy mcD to treat all staff eat..MCH WTF!! the lateness money 70% is from me..hehe coz i always late work..will try to early la.this month better jo loh...k!so they take $100 to buy mcd.i am the person oder n buy.buy 13 set of mcD..abit drama start here...WTF..i am the bday boy.lateness money already 70% is my money then the mcD for 13 set already blow budget.i need to add more $8.25....MCH MCH...that mean the set i eat is i pay my self....DUIZ!.. but i am happy on that..suen jo..

2 comments:

  1. It''s really Hard to explain lor..u must 'hands on' oni can get it..
    MCB...cheat me wil buy me MCD...chiu...tipu..!!

    **One thing again arr...MY NAME WRONG AGAIN LA.. :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!u here...u sendiri lazy cum sg wang take it...MCH..how to spell ur full name??

    ReplyDelete