Friday, June 19, 2009

Lucky19@1901

Just pass my birthday yesterday.well,dun try to expect so much next year coz someone tell me dun expect it too much coz in this world no more snow white.haha(but i still belive in this world snow white n cinderella still alive)just u found it or not..haha~i know i found my snow white before but i give it up~so soh hai me is..well..life still go on..forget it~
today wake up,so so so so hungry coz i sick on my birthday n i eat so little bit only whole day!!
yes~i remember today is 19 jun...LUYCKY19!!wat is lucky 19??haha~~ lucky19 is a great promotion by 1901 hotdog,just $1.99 for 1 chicken hotdog~so this my breakfast for today..because i danm hungry i oder 2 hotdog...yes~i eat 2 califonia chicken hotdog(miss delicious dun jealous me ok!haha danm yum yum~~)WTF is i line up for half hour just buying this 2 fucking hotdog~!@ MCH LMH!!! it make more hungry n hungry n hungry!! finally i am full after eat it..........I FEEL SO LUCKEY 19 NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment