Thursday, July 30, 2009

My baby rebirth~!!!!alive!!!

wow today is the day i wake up so so early..my baby rebirth..cant wait to meet my baby~~yu~yu~
already 1 month plus no touch u n play wit u...wtf..really cant wait how my baby look like after rebirth..out from ecu~
yes when i reach the hospital..mch really bad they done the work...really need touch up many parts...their work really damn `char`!! i need to wait n wait coz just do the final touch up again...waste my time la..spary my bumber also not balance..wtf~~so shock me!!my baby hospital fee..rm6620 wtf...but is cover by insurance..if not i think i have to flirt more n more n sell ass...
this the report that the stupid motor owner write..wtf..he say is me bang him...i tiba tiba muncul langar dia !! that he say!! hello bro~~so this the report draw by police..so `kesian` be poliice need draw..haha...this how the mcb motor bang me.~after busy at the stupid bad work hospital...final job..tint restore n window chrome lining...this i have to pay by my self..wtf..pk pk pk....after done everything..have to rush back salon to do my appoiment..danm rush...this my another busy coz of my baby again..aiyo..hope it nothing happen again..sienzzz la...

background music: pitbull-i know u wan me~~ (yes baby i wan u..i want my babi betina too~)

No comments:

Post a Comment